From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 10:03 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Need Your Feedback - New Product for Admins

Hey Stu,

This looks like it's in the same category as Tripwire Enterprise. Any
comparison document out there? Also it doesn't look like it's cross platform
which a lot of organizations will need for a product like this.
Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Achitect I, Corporate Office of Technology

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD13E4.2D2568B0]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>