Try this instead of Orca.

http://www.instedit.com/

--
Mike

From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Deploy MSI via SMS

Should be easy right? When I run the MSI directly, is asks for two
questions: Accept the agreement, and user name/organization. How can I
package it so running the MSI accepts defaults? Do I need to use something
like ORCA (an MSI tool), or are there switches I'm too dumb to figure out
they infer "use defaults"?

David Lum
Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764