Is the 98 box on the network? If not, can it be? Then you can just do network
printing.

Ken Cornetet 812.482.8499
To err is human - to moo, bovine.

From: Daniel Rodriguez [mailto:drod...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Looking for an odd item

Printer is already conncted to the network, so cross-over is scratched out.

I am leaning to install a USB adapter that supports USB 2.0, but am concerned
about tbe other devices connected to the box, already. Don't mind taking the
cover off to perform some minor sugery. Just don't want to lombotomize the
patient in the process.

Daniel
On Apr 17, 2012 11:20 AM, "Ken Cornetet"