From: Matthew W. Ross [mailto:mr...@ephrataschools.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 7:47 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Meraki wireless

If the number of APs you need are low, this looked to be a very cost-effective
solution.

As the APs went up, it became very expensive for the yearly fees.

We looked at it, and went with a competitor. (Ruckus)

Also, if you like something a ton cheaper, check out UniFi:
http://www.ubnt.com/unifi

--Matt Ross
Ephrata School District