>From cmd.exe
        Powershell -nologo -file c:\scripts\stripcrlf.ps1 %VARIABLE%

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Jackson [mailto:r...@walkermartyn.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: MakeTxt.exe or Equivalent

Hi Ben,

Many thanks for the reply. We dynamically build up a %PATH% location and store
into a variable. At this point the content of that variable is a string that
occupies a number of lines. The contents of the variable are then passed
through MakeTxt.exe and the resultant output is a variable of the %PATH%
location expressed as a single line of text..