Big fan of exchange here as well.  We're looking to upgrade, so we might have a
BlackDiamond 8810 for sale soon :)

From: Kat Aylward Langan [mailto:messagel...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 3:07 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Time for new core switches

<disclaimer - I work for Extreme Networks, but am in IT there and not Sales>

Have you checked out the products from Extreme Networks?  We just showed at
Interop and won a bunch of awards, and have also compared VERY favorably to
many of the more well known vendors.

http://www.extremenetworks.com/products/products-hub.aspx
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Chinnery, Paul