I used Sophos years back, and was very happy with it.

________________________________
From: Stefan Jafs [stefan.j...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 10:51 AM
To: Heaton, Joseph@DFG; NT System Admin Issues
Subject: EST vs Sophos for Endpoint protection

I just went through a WebEx for the Sophos management console. It is much
easier to use than EST and has quit a few more features than EST like Data and
device protection. I likes the ability to have Laptops not just protected but
also be able to control what website they are using while on the road.
Is anyone using Sophos and if so what do you think pros /cons.
--
Stefan Jafs