I often have scripts I write that involve passing potentially different sets of
commands to
cmdlets based on switches I pass to the script. Some provide built in means to
make it
easy:

     -Verbose:($PSBoundParameters['Verbose'] -eq $true)

In the case where I need to invoke a binary, I push the extra arg into the
array list passed
to the System.Diagnostics.Process job as the arglist. Works well.

If I am simply running a cmdlet:

     Some-Cmdlet `
       -Param1 xxx `
       -Param2 xxx

If I tack another back tick on param2, what powershell foo allows a conditional
3rd param to
be passed? Would be so much tidier than if/else and duplicating the whole thing.

Thanks!
jlc