I would assume that you might need to do some NAT to get the FQDN to
work correctly

1)      Resolve to your external DNS FQDn

2)      Setup Firewall Rule to allow 443/80 inbound from IP of external
FQDN

3)      Setup NAT to translate External IP to Internal IP and allow to
80/443

4)      Retry setup.

Edward Ziots

CISSP, Security +, Network +