XP-Mode or MED-V (the corporate version of XP-Mode).

I'd recommend you update the application. Pay the piper now, or pay the piper
later - you'll still have to pay the piper.

-----Original Message-----
From: Juned Shaikh [mailto:jsha...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: IE7 on Win7x64

Hello:

Need help to dodge, yet another curve ball during Win7 migrations!

Some of the applications that we have (critical ones) only works with IE7. We
tried all possible combinations with all versions IE, Firefox, chrome etc. The
applications seems to be designed with inefficiencies of IE7 in mind and
refuses to work in any other browser.

So the Q is which product/technique can have IE7 running side by side with IE9.
Is there a thindownload version of IE7 which can run independently? Has anyone
on this list tackled this successfully?

Thanks,