Our BYOD was mainly about phones.  Our CIO did an awesome job of it too.
He was talking away about it and then added... "and we know some people
have bad credit and stuff like that and can't afford a smart phone, so
we'll still have an old, you know, Black Berry they can carry".

Our BYOD policy you must sign to do this is looking to have a statement
indicating you will surrender your personal device with no password to the
Security' team for them to do an audit/image/etc if they deem it necessary
until they are done.

I told my boss I was planning on having bad credit.