It will be the release date

---Blackberried

-----Original Message-----
From: "Nigel Parker" <nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:02:18
To: NT System Admin Issues<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>
<ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com>Subject: RE: Windows version - is it
legal

Hi
So why does it report 2007 ?
Seems odd

-----Original Message-----
From: Rankin, James R [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: 21 June 2012 09:27
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Windows version - is it legal

It will be 2008 Standard
------Original Message------
From: Nigel Parker
To: NT System Admin Issues
ReplyTo: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Windows version - is it legal
Sent: 21 Jun 2012 09:22

I had been to a customers and they have what reports to be Windows
server 2007 standard

As googling for the version failed

Is this a real version of windows, and could anyone give me or point me
as to where I can find more information's about the version It does show
the license with an OEM code

---- - oem - -------- - -----
Thanks

Nigel Parker
Systems Engineer
Ultraframe (UK) Ltd
Tel:   01200 452329
Fax:   01200 452201
Web:   www.ultraframe.com
Email: mailto:nigel.par...@ultraframe.co.uk

The statements and opinions expressed in this email are my own and may
not represent those of Ultraframe (UK) Ltd.
This email is subject to copyright and the information contained in it
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is sent out only for
intended recipient(s). Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not an intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or other use or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and unlawful.

---Blackberried