From: Greg Sweers [mailto:gswe...@acts360.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 4:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Cc: jmajorow...@gmail.com
Subject: RE: SBS 2003 to 2011

http://www.networkmigrationworkbook.com/

We have used his and Jeff Middleton to come up with our own checklist that
varies client to client, but the majority of it is sound.  We are doing less
and less of this as we are migrating our clients to cloud solutions... (Okay so
they are really just hosted solutions)...shhhh.  Cloud gets them excited.

Our last several SBS Migrations had literally zero downtime to our customer and
we completed it faster than any other migration strategies we used before.
Looks like I wont be doing much more of the SBS migrations going forward though
with the latest from MS.

Greg Sweers
CEO
ACTS360.com