From: Stephen Holtz [mailto:ste...@addisonreserve.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 9:23 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Crazy User Tricks #47

Keeping mail in the deleted items folder must be an honored tradition.  I
was once converting from ccmail (yes a long time ago) to exchange 5.5 and
the GM of the company had over 10k items in his deleted items folder.  I
asked him why and he said in case he needs them again.  Next time I run into
that I will use Kim's response.

Stephen L. Holtz, MCSE, MCT
Director of Information Technology
Addison Reserve Country Club
7201 Addison Reserve Blvd.
Delray Beach, Fl. 33446
Ph: 561-455-1220
Cell: 561-441-0646

www.addisonreserve.cc <http://www.addisonreserve.cc/>

Proudly recognized as a 5-Star

Platinum Club of America.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by replying to
this message and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail
and any printout thereof.