My first encounter with a Habenero was whole roasted one on a bit of
grilled salmon perched on a toasted garlic bread base. It was
devilishly hot, and incredibly yummy - the pepper itself was mildly
sweet aside from the heat, and it went really well with the salmon.

I'm really out of practice eating the really spicy food any more - my
wife cannot take any heat at all. I'd love to work up to it again,
though. Nothing like sweating through some really good food.

Kurt