Thats exactly what we provide to our clients.  Well one service type at least.
I will be happy to tell you about 4 providers I know that provide the
infrastructure, licenses, support and various levels of marketing and training.
 We vetted most of them prior to choosing one to resell.  Good and bad in
everyone of them, but I am happy to share what we have learned.  Feel free to
call.  There is good and bad in full cloud and we know them both pretty well.

Greg Sweers
ACTS360
gswe...@acts360.com<mailto:gswe...@acts360.com>
813-657-0849
www.acts360.com<http://www.acts360.com>

On Jul 30, 2012, at 23:25, "Jonathan Link"