From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 11:35 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Idiot

"Not only was Allan's Yahoo password stolen but someone also had
accessed his eBay account without his permission after the Yahoo breach
because he had used the same log-in credentials there, according to the
suit"

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57486703-83/yahoo-user-sues-over-passwo
rd-leak/

Yes it's common, but so is drunk driving, doesn't make it any more
excusable.

David Lum
Systems Engineer // NWEATM
Office 503.548.5229 // Cell (voice/text) 503.267.9764