Old IT guys ... they don't burn out, they just fade away.

> So…guys on the local radio station are talking about the Olympics and
that “it’s nearly impossible to watch the delayed coverage of the
Olympics without knowing the results first, thanks to Twitter and other
social media..”. Hmm..not for me.

I follow exactly nobody on Twitter, and am on Facebook not even every
day and don’t even have a smartphone ($30/mo addtl’ for the data plan).
Does this put me behind the curve these days? I’m guessing the
smartphone is where I am behind the curve the most?

Damn, I didn’t want to turn into one of those old, out of touch guys…