From: Rankin, James R [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 11:26 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Offline/online detection

What's the best way to detect whether a user is offline or online (I.e.
Connected to the corporate network)? I thought maybe query the %logonserver%
variable but that might also apply to online situations where a DC cannot be
contacted for whatever reason. I'm sure there must be a way, wondering if
anyone has any ideas they can throw out?

TIA,

JR

---Blackberried