________________________________

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Friday, February 01, 2008 11:07 AM
Posted To: NTSysadmin
Conversation: Question on Account Management in AD
Subject: Question on Account Management in AD

Folks,

I have been asked to try and find who changed a password to a user
account in AD.

At the Domain Controllers Policy Level ( Account Management is Success
and Failure)

When I look at the accounts the auditing is for success and failure.

Do I also need to enable this at the Default Domain Policy *( I don't
think I do, but just need a quick sanity check)

Edward E. Ziots

Netwok Engineer

Lifespan Organization

MCSE,MCSA,MCP,Security+,Network+,CCA

Phone: 401-639-3505

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.
Thank you.