Turns out I was looking at the wrong field.  I needed to pull the
proxyAddresses, not the legacyExchangeDN

Get-ADObject –ldapfilter “(proxyAddresses=*xyz*)”

Good to go!

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: PS to search for legacyExchangeDN

Really ? That should work. I just tested it against 2 accounts in different
OU's that I set the legacyExchangeDN to "Test". Brought back both.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise Architecture
and Engineering Services

Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com<mailto:>

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD807F.A84C0A50]

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com<http://www.guardianlife.com/>