How do you update Chrome for your users?  I've heard about the "Enterprise"
management features, but I haven't looked at them too deeply.  All I've
seen is an .msi.

Don't get me wrong, btw.  I love Chrome, and personally I use it almost
exclusively.  I just haven't looked seriously at deploying throughout the
company where I work.