Oops, actually I meant to send this link. My excuse is staying home and sleeping in because
of the snow storm. :)

http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/

Hi Folks:
One of our VIPs somehow forgot/lost his administrator password to him Windows XP Pro home PC. We don't normally support home PCs, but since this person is a VIP, I'm looking for tools he can use to reset/show him the administrator password. Suggestions? Thanks,
Tom

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com>: Inbound message clean.

Virus Database (VPS): 080201-0, 02/01/2008 Tested on: 2/1/2008 11:54:38 AM avast! - copyright (c) 1988-2008 ALWIL Software.

Virus Database (VPS): 080201-1, 02/01/2008
Tested on: 2/1/2008 2:44:00 PM