Yes Ken you have summed it up correctly. Never had to do something like
this before, but find it odd that this is no work around to get the Domain
B DC to hand off the authentication to the Domain A DC for the client.
I've got a call with Microsoft today to discuss this. I think you are
right, the only way I'm going to get this to work is to have the
application server (client) be allowed to authenticate to domain A after
the DC hands it the referral. Ugh...

Thanks

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com