My first question is why are you looking to replace your domain
controllers right now? What's the driver? Old hardware at EOL? Off lease?
Moving to 2008 FFL/DFL? Single Forest ? Single domain? Going under the
assumption that you have a business driver, I would suggest having one
physical DC at each site, and one virtual at each site.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com