shop).

Only occurs for some users, but is an issue on all servers.  Never an
issue with other Office Apps.

>>> Webster <webs...@carlwebster.com> 9/19/2012 11:44 AM >>>

Was the package installed as an admin?  Does the package have the “run
all from my computer” option selected for all Office items?

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional
http://www.CarlWebster.com ( http://www.carlwebster.com/ )

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Subject: Re: XenApp baffle: Word 2010 keeps opening in repair mode

This is still an issue for some users.  I have not yet tracked it down
to the UPM profile folder, online plugin version, or something else.
And sometimes a user cannot get into Word, sometimes fine.

I just hung up from my Citrix partner.  He told me this is "definitely"
an issue of installation on the Citrix servers.  I don't buy that.  On
10 servers?  It's the same packaged install I used for my other XenApp
farm and never had this issue in the old farm.  And this only happens
with Word.  And the HMLM\...\Resiliency key which sometimes triggers the
safe mode doesn't exist on any of the servers.

If I discover anything useful I'll post it.

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
copies of the original message.