From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 7:44 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Personal IT Blog?

I'm thinking that blog.pimphacker.com<http://blog.pimphacker.com> has a certain
cachet to it.

:-)
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Jon D
<rekcahp...@gmail.com<mailto:rekcahp...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I was kicking around the idea of starting a personal IT blog to keep track of
the things I work on.
Seems like if nothing else it would be a nice feather in the cap when it comes
time to look for a new job.
I'm curious if anyone else does this?

If anyone does do it, anything to think about?
Obviously any screenshots would need server names, IPs, etc blanked out....

or send an email to

or send an email to