Hi all,

I've problems checking this site www.nbad.com (National Bank of Abu
Dhabi) using our ISA server.
I'm still using ISA 2004. The box has also AVast of ISA and Websense on
it but I confirmed its neither of those two.
Now I'm suspecting maybe some issue in their website code and our ISA
server.
If you have ISA pls see if you can access this site.

thanks
Osama Salah

Disclaimer: This communication contains information that is confidential and
may also be legally privileged.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosure, copying,
distribution or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
communication or the information in it is
error please notify the sender by return email,
delete it from your system and destroy any copies.