It's already been discussed and solved.
http://xkcd.com/627/

________________________________
From: David Lum [mailto:david....@nwea.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 2:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: "Everyone is the IT department"

I disagree with this guy, but maybe because I'm so oldschool..

"Dion Hinchcliffe, an analyst at the Dachis Group and a frequent blogger on the
changing enterprise, says it's time for IT to acknowledge they can't control
users.

"Everyone in an organization is the IT department. There's really no gatekeeper
anymore."
Hinchcliffe, who's delivering a keynote at the CITE One-Day Forum in New York
City on October 10, says that users are driving technology adoption in two
critical areas: communciations, and self-service IT -- particularly in the form
of mobile apps delivered through public app stores.
The latter is particularly hard for some IT shops to accept, but it's reality,
says Hinchcliffe.

"IT depts are being disintermediated in a relentless way, and so quickly they
can't even react to it. There are millions of apps in these app stores, they're
disposable and free, they're easy to throw away if you want to." He continues,
"We're all consumers. That's the whole point of consumerization. We're all
smart enough, we have tools, we can select and acquire software in minutes, try
a whole bunch of things, and find the perfect thing for the task at hand. That
cycle cant be supported by bureaucracy."
Full article here:

http://www.citeworld.com/consumerization/20680/dion-hinchcliffe-everyone-IT?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+citeworld%2Frss+%28CITEworld%29

or send an email to