Wow, I've dealt with heat issues before but always in a scenario when we've
been able to react within a couple of hours and avoid massive outages.
Sounds like this is one of those unfortunate wake calls that magically
releases the funds to build in the appropriate level of monitoring and
redundancy. Hopefully you were able to recover most of the systems?

- Sean

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Kennedy, Jim <kennedy...@elyriaschools.org