From: Fred Sawyer [mailto:fsaw...@victuscapitalconsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 10:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Event Log question

Drat, I found that once the password expires and the user tries to logon event
535 will be logged.  Sadly I have a user that was unable to work remotely this
past weekend who swears they were never notified by Windows that there password
was about to expire and I have been asked to prove or not prove if the user was
notified.  Ugggg lol

Thank you,

Frederick Sawyer