Oh, and you might want to set the retries to 1 or 0 and the wait on an open
file to a second or two, too.  If a file is open, I think it retries 30
times for 30 seconds (I'm not looking this up, just kind of remembering)
which could make the initial copy take a LONG time if a number of files are
open.