From: itli...@imcu.com [mailto:itli...@imcu.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 10:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: DNS?

I'll recycle the dnscache and post my internal DNS records here to make sure I
am doing it correctly.
New Primary Zone
IMCU.COM
imcu.com A 12.145.145.177.176
imcu.com MX mail.imcu.com
mail.imcu.com A 10.0.50.4    (((((internal address))))))
www.imcu.com<http://www.imcu.com> A 12.145.177.176  (((((external address for
managed website))))))
board.imcu.com A 10.0.10.21 (((((internal address))))))

Should that be all that I need?
I have vpn.imcu.com, ftp.imcu.com<ftp://ftp.imcu.com> but they are
programmatically only accessible through the firewall so outside in only.

After the recycle of dnscache I should be able to do an nslookup for
mail.imcu.com and get the ip 10.0.50.4 just like in my hosts file(Which I have
commented out until after this experiment works or fails)
Thanks