I really thought it was a baby crying, but then again why stop at a baby for
coffee and gas?

Stephen L. Holtz, MCSE, MCT
Director of Information Technology
Addison Reserve Country Club
7201 Addison Reserve Blvd.
Delray Beach, Fl. 33446
Ph: 561-455-1220
Cell: 561-441-0646

 <http://www.addisonreserve.cc/> www.addisonreserve.cc

ARLogoPlatinumClub

Proudly recognized as a 5-Star

Platinum Club of America.

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by replying to
this message and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail
and any printout thereof.