Interestingly, from my XP VM within this Vista machine, I don't have the
problem. I'm downloading my product now...

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 2:30 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Problems w/ licensing.microsoft.com

No, IE 7 on Vista.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 1:49 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

Are you using Firefox by chance?

Joe Heaton
-----Original Message-----
From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 6:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Problems w/ licensing.microsoft.com

I'm having problems logging into and download from the
licensing.microsoft.com site. Is it just me? I'm getting "Internet
Explorer cannot display the webpage" at various points. Sometimes when
trying to login, or sometimes after logging in when trying to download.
This was happening on Friday, so I figured I'd give MS the weekend to
fix things. But it's Monday morning and I'm still having problems.

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street