Any SSRS guys out there that might be able to help me with this?  It's
2008 R2.

Creating a report that uses a log file as the data source. Using an OLEDB
connection string and a SCHEMA.INI file to set a custom delimiter:

Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=\\10.x.x.x\Data\;Extended
Properties="text;HDR=Yes;Format=Delimited(#)"

Everything is working perfectly, except for one nagging detail. I've got a
field in the log file "DATE" that I'm getting back as DateTime in the
report:

11/01/2012  12:00:00 AM

I want to truncate this to just date.

11/01/2012

I've tried almost every combination I can think of and can't get it to
give me just the date. Tried combinations of the following:

Format
FormatDateTime
Convert
Cast
CDate

Here is info on the dataset:

query:
select  * FROM sample.txt

Filter Expression:
=Fields!Date.Value

Expression for value:
=DateAdd(DateInterval.Day , -7, Today)

Any help is much appreciated.

Chris

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.