Good luck in the new endevavor...

From: Guyer, Don [mailto:dgu...@che.org]
Sent: Mon 11/5/2012 12:10 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Goobye for Now

Good luck, John!

Regards,

Don Guyer
Catholic Health East - Information Technology

Enterprise Directory & Messaging Services
3805 West Chester Pike, Suite 100, Newtown Square, Pa  19073

email: dgu...@che.org

Office:  610.550.3595 | Cell: 610.955.6528 | Fax: 610.271.9440

For immediate assistance, please open a Service Desk ticket or call the
helpdesk @ 610-492-3839.