Tombstonelifetime error makes me think this might be an issues with
lingering objects. Were any of the domain controllers migrated from
physical to virtual recently? Or restored from a backup?

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com