From: James Hill [mailto:falc...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 21 November 2012 10:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Window 8 on your PC

Because of touch.

All of those things in one place means small buttons which are hard to click on
with big fingers.  That's my guess on it.  The log off location makes sense on
a touch device as you can easily switch users.  The shutdown and restart makes
little sense at all but apparently it's because people press the power button
on touch devices.

James.