Windows Phone is available on Verizon, too.

I’d never go WP8 unless it was available on Verizon.  Not wanting to trade
one woe for another.

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 3:20 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: windows phone 8

>>I certainly don't miss Android, Windows Phone 8 is far superior for
everyday use and don't even get me going on battery life.

This is what I've been hearing from a number of people, and I'm looking
forward to moving away from Android as well, as soon as my contract with
Verizon is up.

ASB

 <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker> http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker

Providing Expert Technology Consulting Services for the SMB market…

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Tim Vander Kooi <tvanderk...@expl.com>