I agree, Carl.

It costs more than I wanted, but less than expected (feared).

It will still sell, though.  I thought the iPad Mini pricing was too high,
and that's still selling.  Yes, that's Apple, but there are a few people
like that in every camp.   Enough to make good sales.   As the ecosystem is
built up, this will become more palatable to many.

I'm personally waiting it out for a bit, though... :)

*ASB*

*http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker* <http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>**

*Providing Expert Technology Consulting Services for the SMB market…*

<<image004.png>>

<<image002.png>>

<<image003.png>>

<<image001.png>>