Cool. At home I have a 2008 R2 server running Hyper-V and 2 VM's on it, think
I'll try the migration tonight myself....

Dave

From: Andrew S. Baker [mailto:asbz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 3:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Cheapest way to get Hyper-V and 64GB

Well, VM Host #1 just rebooted successfully after the upgrade, and it's looks
like all is well.  I'm going to practice moving around some VMs using the new
Live Migration functionality and see how it plays out.

ASB

http://XeeMe.com/AndrewBaker<http://xeeme.com/AndrewBaker>

Providing Expert Technology Consulting Services for the SMB market...

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM, David Lum