From: James R. Costa, MCP [mailto:james.co...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:44 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Looking for Insight on Registrars

Hey all,

Does anyone have any good experience with a registrar that issues domains
and/or SSL certificates?  Looking for any recommendations you can provide.  If
they're cheap, or if one registrar does both, well then that is certainly a
plus.  I've used GoDaddy in the past and did not like them at all.

Thanks very much,

James