You don't read the Exchange group, do you? :)

>From a post I made there this morning:

I can absolutely tell you that you are also running into a secondary issue - if
the calendar processing agent is slow (which is going to happen with a single
person being a delegate on 130+ mailboxes) the above problem is significantly
exacerbated because it will take longer for the full calendar details to sync
to the handheld device. iOS first syncs the push email notification and then
gets the calendar details separately. I repeat - deal with meetings from the
Inbox and not from Calendar.

The highlighted section is very important.

From: Free, Bob [mailto:r...@pge.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: iOS6 devices erroneously take ownership of meetings - Exchange Team
Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

FYI- Our Exchange guys say the help desk reported encountered some major
difficulties with this today...

http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2012/10/23/ios6-devices-erroneously-take-ownership-of-meetings.aspx

e.g-  the "Additionally, the Apple iOS 6 device may incorrectly let the device
user (attendee) act as the meeting organizer. For example, the attendee can
send meeting updates or cancellations to all the original meeting attendees."
part in the associated KB article. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2768774

As in one of the more significant events was that  a high-level exec declined a
meeting and it got removed from >400 calendars.