Agreed but not just on the iOS app, this is on the web page as well.

Poor. show.

And apple get their data from Tom - Tom who own teleatlas, who is who
Google get their mapping data from.

It took 6 years and 3 after me reporting it for them to get my street name
correct.

18 months, of them saying they have seen the error and are fixing it.

Its only as good as the data used.