Restore hidden updates perhaps?

From: Stefan Jafs [mailto:stefan.j...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:24 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: KB931125

Ok, so I manually update my servers, WSUS shows me what needs to be don, I then
log on to the server and do a manual check with Microsoft on line to decide
myself what needs to be updated. Usually this works quit well and I can wait a
few days / maybe a week before I do an critical server, and Thanks to Michael I
did not install the WWF 3.0 Update.

However here is the current strange part, WSUS indicates that I need "Update
for Root certificate for Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 [December 2012] (KB931125)"
but when I check on line with /Windows / Microsoft update it indicates I'm up
to date!

Any ideas?

--
Stefan Jafs