Keep in mind.TechEd registration has usually opened by now, well, actually
they leave it open all year long.

From: Damien Solodow [mailto:damien.solo...@harrison.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:59 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: TechEd vs TechMentor

Good to know. J

What has TechEd pricing been like?

DAMIEN SOLODOW

Systems Engineer

317.447.6033 (office)

317.447.6014 (fax)

HARRISON COLLEGE

From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

I have to agree with Webster, I would side with Tech Ed, especially when you
go to the whiteboard sessions in which you can draw out your solutions with
MVP's and other folks that are SME's on their particular areas. I remember a
few years ago going over a IIS 7.0 design and one of the M$ folks basically
told me they just setup something like it just a few months ago. I was
pretty impressed.

Edward E. Ziots, CISSP, Security +, Network +

Security Engineer

Lifespan Organization

ezi...@lifespan.org