From: itli...@imcu.com [mailto:itli...@imcu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 12:22 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: AIX and Windows

Well no.  I just sat here and looked dumbfounded.
Actually we have had a 15 month vendor selection process so far.  Even with
The wildly differing OS and training we will be required to get it
Is coming in very much smarter and cheaper than the other systems.
It will suck for us IT personnel for the first year or so but the members and
tellers
Will love it.   I guess.
Still I had input and they weighed it with the other input they had.
Thanks all.