We specifically told them we would be getting a similar MS presentation.
The thing to keep in mind when comparing these 2 products from a high
level is that you do get all the SCCM products in one suite now, which is
fantastic (Orchestrator, VMM, etc...) but they are still separate
applications. So for example you do get VMM for the view into your virtual
infrastructure, but it's still a  separate management piece. Where as
Altiris it's all in one component. Especially for 3rd party patching, that
seems very attractive.

Christopher Bodnar
Enterprise Architect I, Corporate Office of Technology:Enterprise
Architecture and Engineering Services
Tel 610-807-6459
3900 Burgess Place, Bethlehem, PA 18017
christopher_bod...@glic.com

The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America

www.guardianlife.com