From: John Cook [mailto:john.c...@pfsf.org]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 6:52 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Limiting who can send all-staff e-mails

It's kind of an all or nothing proposition
http://blogs.technet.com/b/exchange/archive/2009/09/29/3408403.aspx

 John W. Cook
Network Operations Manager
Partnership For Strong Families
5950 NW 1st Place
Gainesville, Fl 32607
Office (352) 244-1610
Cell     (352) 215-6944
MCSE, MCP+I, MCTS, CompTIA A+, N+, VSP4, VTSP4